Changes in the digital era are running very fast and are changing almost all areas of life for people around the world. When mimacom customers need a digital solution, we help them as quickly and awesomely as possible, bringing the most suitable and robust software solution for them.
The most important aspect of our team is that we love building great software with cool technology and we like to share our expertise with our customers and teams.
Are you a hungry-minded person with an agile spirit?
- Build high-quality software solutions for our customers
- Participate in the collection of requirements, give estimations, propose different approaches and make analysis documents
- Participate in defining the overall architecture for the solution and validate technical design documents
- Write clean code to develop functional software solutions
- Bring code quality and good practices
- Perform deployment, validations and verification testing
- Act as a reliable advisor with customers and stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date with open source trends and emerging technologies
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback and room to stand up for your own ideas
- Be part of an Agile, international environment and take the chance to be supported by some of the best minds in IT
- Collaborate in a multicountry environment with distributed teams
- Work with cutting edge technologies in an Open Source world
- Boost your career (certifications, training, conferences, events, etc.)
- Choose your own device
- Manage your own schedule with flexitime and home-office possibilities
- Select your benefits: Kindergarden, restaurant and transport ticket, and health insurance
- Work in easy-reachable and modern offices with complimentary free coffee/tea and fruits
- Participate in cool team events: Lunch & Learn, karting, Hackathon, and many more!
- Senior Backend Engineer – International projects
- , team-player, open-minded personality with a passion for open source, new technologies, and agile software development
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Demonstrate high level of proficiency in Java and Spring Framework
- Experience working with Agile and DevOps principles
- Experience working in Cloud solutions is very valuable
- Knowledge in Go, Node.js, AWS, Elasticsearch or Kafka is a plus
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Medical insurance
[wpseo_map max_number=”undefined” width=”400″ height=”300″ zoom=”-1″ map_style=”roadmap” scrollable=”1″ draggable=”1″ show_route=”0″ show_state=”0″ show_phone=”1″ show_phone_2=”1″ show_fax=”1″][wpseo_address show_state=”1″ show_country=”1″ show_phone=”1″ show_phone_2=”1″ show_fax=”1″ show_email=”1″ show_logo=”0″]
Para inscribirte a este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org